age or reality?

Okay, still recording my 20 years old boyfriend.
We've been together since 27th of June, second day of raya. I can feel that his love towards are limitless! But i started to feel my passion is getting lesser and focus back to myself.
I still love him. Just i need to focus on my own, my career and future.
I need money for my future, my first house and my dream.
Im thinking what should i do to achieve them.
My baby boy is young. He has plenty of time and ideas.
Yet his baby is getting older and has a pushy family.
I know everyone will have their own timeline, why should we follow or copy the rest.
I know a lot of examples like Colonel Kentucky, Jack Ma and etc
But I couldn't do so? Or I refuse to admit how weak I am and how stupid i am?
Anyway, i still have a lot to do and learn
I must focus on myself, forget my age and strive for the best!
Though no one know my real age from my face and body! Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

祝福你和我

my 20 years old boyfriend?

你相信这一切吗?